The Trenton Historical Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the identification, collection, care, and preservation of historical documents and artifacts relating to Trenton's past, present, and future.
The society helps promote awareness and understanding of Trenton's early families, industries and traditions. Trenton Historical Society will achieve this goal by creating a safe place for preservation displays and future expansion of artifacts and by preserving existing records through accepted conservation practices. Trenton Historical Society will provide access to these resources by creating and maintaining indexes and developing educational programs to be implemented in the community and local schools.
Board of Directors and Officers:
- Betsey Meister, President-Board Member (207)-664-7474
- Gail Leland, Vice President- Program Chair-Board Member
- Sue Starr, Secretary-Board Member
- Peter Lazas, Treasurer/Fundraising Chair-Board Member
- Martha Higgins, Genealogy Chair-Board Member
- Charlotte Parker, Board Member
- Patti Billings, Board Member
Contacting the Trenton Historical Society
Trenton, ME 04605
Susan Starr, Vice president /Secretary 412-0575
Martha Higgins, Treasurer/Geneology Chair 667-9775